Hey y'all my name is Patrick if you don't already know me.Im 16 years old and attend private school. Also Im from Georgia (GO SOUTH!) and I love to read. To kick off Armchair BEA Im going to answer 5 questions so enjoy !
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
Well I kind of already did up there but I'll do it again! My name is Patrick and Imma Real Boy....Im 16 and I live in Georgia also I have a tendency of being random. Ive been blogging for a year and a half almost. I got into blogging because I wanted to share my love of books with others.
- Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging? How?
Yes they most definitely have. Since I've started blogging I have begun to read more dystopian novels which now could be considered my favorite genre.
- What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)?
I love doing Waiting on Wednesday. It's such a great meme because it helps others find books they might be interested in as well while you can also obsess over a book you are absolutely dying for.
- What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to visit the world of Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. Its so interesting with all the reincarnation and the description of the society there.
- What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?
I'll answer both parts because I really want to. Right now i am reading Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris. And my favorite book Ive read in 2012 is Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer it was sooooo goood!
Thanks y'all for stopping by! Leave your links in the comments below and I will be sure to stop by! I hope y'all have a great time this week with Armchair BEA if you are participating!