Social Media

NAV

01 November 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (2)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This Weeks Top Ten Is:
Top Ten Books I Had VERY Strong Emotions About (Cry, Laugh, Hurl Across the Room, etc.)

Variant1.Variant by Robinson Wells- That ending. I wanted to hurl it across the room it was such a cliff hanger.
 2. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness- This book was such and inspiration and had such a good lesson in it. The story was a masterpiece. 
3. Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney- I absolutely love the story that is told in this book. 
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)4. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins- I laughed throughout the whole book. 
5. Unwind by Neal Schusterman- Boy was this a great book. It made me laugh and cringe at the same time. 
6. Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley-
This book was simply amazing. I was hooked all the way to the end. (I have EceRed to Thank For This. Check her Out!)
The Marbury Lens7. The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith- A book like no other book Ive read before. Probably one of the best Ive read this year.
 8. Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey- Thoughts at the end. I want more. I need more. I need more now!(Thats What She Said.Lol)
9.You by Charles Benoit- The ending of this book was one that made me want to throw it at the wall.
10.Sweetly by Jackson Pearce- Thoughts at the end. "Its over?!?! :( " 



WHAT WERE SOME OF YOURS?

1 comment:

  1. I have The Mockingbirds on my shelf and I really need to get around to reading it.
    Great books on your list this week. A lot of them - like Witch Eyes - are ones that I need to read because I've heard so many great things about them!

    ReplyDelete