Social Media

NAV

17 August 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (10)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




This Week I'm Waiting On:
Double






When the sixteen-year-old runaway Chap is mistaken for a missing boy named Cassiel, his life changes dramatically. Chap takes on Cassiel’s identity, gaining the family and friends he’s always dreamed of having. But becoming someone else isn’t as easy as he hoped—and Chap isn’t the only one hiding a secret. As he teeters on the brink of discovery and begins to unravel the mystery behind Cassiel’s disappearance, Chap realizes that he’s in much deeper danger than he could have imagined.
After all, you can’t just steal a life and expect to get away with it.
Award-winning author Jenny Valentine delivers an explosive mystery where dark secrets, betrayal, and loss pave the way for one teen’s chance at redemption.


6 comments:

  1. This one sounds great. I've never heard of this one but will definitely be adding it to my tbr pile. Thanks for sharing. Check out my WoW:
    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday.html
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds good! And that cover is stunning. I'll add it to my "to-read" list! Thanks for the rec!

    http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-9.html

    Love your blog! New follower.

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of this one yet, but the story sounds really good! Thanks for sharing-- I'm learning about all kinds of new books out there today lol ;)

    You can see my WoW for this week at the link below, would love if you stopped by-- happy reading!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one seems to have a definitely 'thriller' edge to it. I'll be interested to see if it lives up to its potential. Nice WoW pick!

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh! when does this release?? here's my WOW post w/2012 books! hope you'll stop by and let me know what you are looking forward to reading from my list! http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just got this from netgalley - looks awesome.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-32.html

    ReplyDelete