Social Media

NAV

22 January 2012

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren .
HEY GUYS! Its been a while since Ive  done one of these so I thought it would be a good idea to keep you all up to date on what Ive been receiving in my mailbox.

|FOR REVIEW|
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Partials by Dan Wells
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer

Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl 
Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
Darker Still By Leanna Renee Hieber
Slide by Jill Hathaway 
Nameless by Kyle Chasis
|LIBRARY|
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Caroline Mackler

|NETGALLEY|
Lies Beneath
Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown

|BOUGHT|
Hunger by Micheal Grant
A Million Suns by Beth Revis

WHAT DID  YOU ALL GET IN YOUR MAILBOXES?

13 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm so incredibly envious of your copies of UNRAVELING and A MILLION SUNS. I hope you enjoy those books. Oh, and I see CLOCKWORK ANGEL. I love the Infernal Devices and hope you do, too! Happy reading, Patrcik! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I just completely misspelled your name. Ehem. I meant to type Patrick. Excuse my stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so dying to read Unraveling! Can't to see what you think of it!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. njoy all
    imm
    can't wait 2 read a million suns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo, Nameless. Interesting how your galley looks different from mine. Huh.

    Happy reading! Partials looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books pat. Incarnate looks sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! Love Beautiful Creatures. I can't wait to read Future of Us.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh I'm so jealous of Arcadia Awakens and Incarnate! I hope you love them Pat! I still need to read Across the Universe, but I love how both books have the same out of this world kind of feel, so cool! Hope you're having a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW Great IMM! I want to read Darker Still, The Water Wars, and Incarnate. Great Haul!
    here's my IMM-http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/01/hello-everyone-happy-sunday-i-awesome.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, the internet has been going bananas over INCARNATE. I hope you lurve it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a GREAT bunch of books!!! Can't wait to see what you think of Incarnate! New GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Incarnate! I hope you enjoy all your books! What a fabulous IMM:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg you got such fabulous books that I am officially jelly! Incarnate was great and so was Partials!!! Arcadia Awakens sounds real good too.

    ReplyDelete