Social Media

NAV

29 December 2011

Top Ten Characters of 2011


Look who's jumping on the Top Ten bandwagon the day before the last day. Today's topic as you can tell by the title up there is the Top Ten Characters.  
Where Things Come Back

1. Cullen from Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley 
------------------------------------------
Not only was the story an amazing one it had the characters it needed to back it up to make it an even more powerful book. Cullen was a character that I can say without a doubt was the most relate-able in a book Ive read this year and maybe even all time. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------



Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)2. Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone  by Laini Taylor
------------------------------------------
Who doesnt't like a kick butt main character and Karou doesn't disappoint in this book. She is both funny and can hold her own in a battle which makes her an awesome character. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------




Possess
3. Bridget from  Possess by Gretchen McNeil
------------------------------------------

Its Bridget from Posses need I say more?
----------------------------------------




Obsidian (Lux, #1)
                                          
4.Katy from Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout  

      -------------------------------------     
 A character with back bone. Whats not to like? Also she is a book blogger which makes her all the more better. I could help but give a small smile whenever she mentioned receiving arcs in the male, writing reviews, and doing memes like  Waiting On Wednesday.  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------        


And to keep this post from getting too lengthy ....       
                             
Witch Eyes (Witch Eyes, #1)5.Braden from Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey
                         










Variant (Variant, #1)6.Benson from Variant by Robison Wells 










Warm Bodies7. R from Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion










Memento Nora (Memento Nora, #1)8. Nora from Memento Nora by Angie Smibert 









Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)
9. Elder and Amy from Across the Universe by Beth Revis (This one is kind of cheating I know)








Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings, #2)10. Gretchen from Sweetly by Jackson Pearce 










And those are my Top Ten Characters of 2011. Comment below with yours or a link to your post. Also tell me if you agree with any of my picks.

7 comments:

  1. Bridget is awesome of course. I had Harley from ATU on my list, because he was my favorite after all. Variant was awesome, almost like Gone in a boarding school. Katy makes one awesome book blogger.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only read Across the Universe, and I thought that both characters had amazingly much potential, especially when it came to the character development. I think this is why I picked Elder's situation as one of the most annoying ones today. Because.. He is so ignorant, but it's not even his fault. *sigh*

    I think I should read Sweetly next year, many people seem to love it!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patrick!

    Sweet list. I really need to read more books! (that everyone else is reading.)

    Come by and check out my list if you have time. My topic is "Eccentric Characters"

    Have a supa-dupa-great day!
    Amy
    Lady Reader's Bookstuff

    http://ladysbookstuff.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-characters-in-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Edler he is such a wonderful character. Amy she goes back and forth between a good character and an annoying one for me.

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-of-2011-characters.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh you picked some of the most fierce and awesome characters! Great list you have here!

    Here' s my Top 10 Characters of 2011

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY want to read Variant!!!!!!! It sounds REALLY good. I really like Karou too ;) Great picks!

    Happy Holidays!

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
    International 300 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete